Strength is the attribute For a list of heroes sorted by attributes, see Table of hero attributes. Attributes Old Abilities Attributes are the main statistics of all heroes that independently determine most scaling statistics. These that grants health and health regeneration. For each point of strength a hero Main Mechanics Attributes Table Release Dates Grid Layout Heroes are the essential element of Dota 2, as the course of the match is dependent on their intervention. During gets:
- 20 Health “ Play Life becomes death becomes new life. As it should be. Click to listen— Treant Protector ” Health (also known as HP, which can be short for: health pool or health points) represents the life
- 0.06 Health regeneration “ Play Life becomes death becomes new life. As it should be. Click to listen— Treant Protector ” Health (also known as HP, which can be short for: health pool or health points) represents the life
Additionally, strength heroes also get 1 attack damage Attack damage is the amount of damage a unit is dealing with an unmodified basic attack; the base values are different for every hero. The total attack damage of a unit is the sum of per strength point.
To gain 1 health regeneration, 17 strength points are required. The health increase only applies to the maximum health, the hero`s current health is not increased by 20. The current health percentage stays unchanged upon gaining strength.
Strength heroes tend to have more health and health regeneration than heroes of other classes, making them more resilient to both physical attacks and spells. Strength heroes have the greatest variety in their roles, including that of carry, ganker, and support, but almost all of them have some form of strong initiation and are supposed to act as tanks to some degree. In addition, heroes with a large amount of strength may greatly increase the damage needed to bring a team down. With the exception of Huskar Hero Strategy Counters Equipment Gear Responses Sounds Lore Old Abilities Changelogs Huskar 21 + 2.7 15 + 1.4 18 + 1.5 Level Base , Io, Phoenix Hero Strategy Counters Equipment Gear Responses Sounds Lore Old Abilities Changelogs Phoenix 19 + 3.2 12 + 1.3 18 + 1.8 Level Base and Dragon Knight Hero Strategy Counters Equipment Gear Responses Sounds Lore Old Abilities Changelogs Dragon Knight 19 + 3.1 19 + 2.2 15 + 1.7 Level in his Elder Dragon Form, all strength heroes are melee. Whilst Intelligence heroes typically sport a strong early game, and Agility heroes excel in the late game, Strength heroes are often able to strike a balance between the two and remain relevant at all points of the game.
At the moment, there are 37 Strength Heroes implemented in Dota 2.
Below is a table of all heroes with strength as their primary attribute. The growth columns indicate by how much the base values will increase for each level of the hero.
- Top 10 DOTA 2 Heroes! (Top 10 DOTA 2 Heroes! // Subsc)
- Dota 2 Lifestealer VS Dragon Knight | 1v1 Battle | Strength Heroes | Tank Heroes (Lifestealer VS Dragon Knight i)
|Item||Value||Item cost||Cost per value point|
|Belt of Strength||6||450||75|
|Black King Bar||10||3975||397.5|
|Drum of Endurance||6||1640||273.33|
|Eye of Skadi||25||5775||231|
|Gauntlets of Strength||3||150||50|
|Heart of Tarrasque||40||5200||130|
|Helm of the Dominator||2||2025||1012.5|
|Power Treads (Strength)||10||1350||135|
|Ring of Aquila||3||985||328.33|
|Rod of Atos||15||3080||205.33|
|Sange and Yasha||16||3900||243.75|
|Scythe of Vyse||10||5700||570|
|Urn of Shadows||2||875||437.5|
|Veil of Discord||6||2240||373.33|
|Values may include portions from actives or auras.|
Of the three attributes, each hero specializes in one. This is called the Primary Attribute and it determines their attack damage. Each point in the primary attribute increases attack damage by one. Usually a hero`s primary attribute will grow faster than the other two attributes. Every hero gains a constant amount of Strength, Agility, and Intelligence per level unique to their hero.
Strength increases maximum health and health regeneration.
Each point of Strength:
- Increases Hit Points by 20
- Increases Hit Point Regeneration by 0.03 (every 33 points = 1 hp regen)
- Increases the damage of Strength heroes by 1
Agility increases armor and attack speed.
Each point of Agility:
- Increases Attack Speed by 1
- Increases Armor by 0.14 (every 7 points = 1 armor)
- Increases the damage of Agility heroes by 1
Intelligence increases maximum mana, mana regeneration and spell damage.
Each point of Intelligence:
- Increases Mana Points by 12
- Increases Mana Point Regeneration by 0.04 (every 25 points = 1 mana regen)
- Increases the damage of Intelligence heroes by 1
- Increases spell damage by 0.0625% (every 16 points = 1%)