- This spells blocks spells in the same way as Linken`s Sphere Item Interactions Old Abilities Changelogs Linken s Sphere This magical sphere once protected one of the most famous heroes in history. Cost4850 (1000) Bought FromArmor Active Transfer Spellblock Passive Spellblock does.
- A list of blocked spells can be found here Item Interactions Old Abilities Changelogs Contents 1 Blocked abilities 2 Not blocked Blocked abilities edit] Hero abilities Abaddon - Mist CoilBlocked upon impact, therefore, Abaddon still loses health. Alchemist .
- Besides this, Roshan additionally is untargetable by certain spells. A list of spells can be found below.
- The damage is directly added to Roshan`s attack damage, so it is affected by attack damage reduction and can technically be lifestealed Lifesteal allows the attacking unit to gain health when damaging an enemy, which includes any attack modifier with attack damage. The lifesteal ability can be gained via items, passive abilities or the auras of other off.
- Adds an average of 7.5 damage to every attack.
- Damages, but does not stun Stun is a status effect that prevents active actions like moving, turning, using spells or items, but does not prevent passive abilities, such as evasion and Damage Block. Stuns also interrupt spell casts, channeling spells wards This page is about in-game units. For cosmetic pets, see Summoned Unit. Summons are a type of units that are created with spells. Players do not encounter them, unless they play as, with or against .
- Fully affects buildings Buildings are special units that are immune to most spells, use structure armor, and are immobile. Destroying a building rewards you with a bounty, similar to most creeps or heroes. Destroying towers rewards the entire .
- Bash uses pseudo-random distribution.
- Roshan only casts Slam when 3 or more enemy units are within the radius.
- Be that as it may, after 3 enemies were once within the radius, he starts always using it whenever he is aggroed, regardless of how many enemies are in range (until his next respawn).
- Damage increases by 20 every 4 minutes since the first creep spawn. The first increase happens just as the first wave spawns.
- This is how much damage the Slam deals ( before reductions There are several ways to affect the final value of a damage instance. Damage can be manipulated on both ends, from the dealing unit (outgoing damage) and the receiving unit (incoming damage). Armor and magic ) at certain game times:
- 12 Minutes: 150 damage
- 24 Minutes: 210 damage
- 36 Minutes: 270 damage
- 48 Minutes: 330 damage
- 60 Minutes: 390 damage
- 80 Minutes: 490 damage
- 100 Minutes: 590 damage
- 120 Minutes: 690 damage
- The first armor Armor is an attribute shared by all units. Armor is used to determine the amount of damage reduction (or amplification if an armor value is negative) a unit takes from physical damage sources. Higher armor bonus is granted as the first creep wave spawns, and then every 4 minutes onward.
- The armor is provided by a 1 radius aura. This means it can also affect other neutral creeps when close enough to Roshan.
- The aura`s buff lingers for 0.5 seconds.
- The phased Play “They call me Tiny.” This article is a stub. As such, it is not complete. You can help Dota 2 Wiki by expanding it. Phased is a status that allows units to pass through other status is given to him as he spawns.
- All other bonuses are granted every 4 minutes after the first creep wave spawns.
- The bonuses persist through his death and keep on increasing while he is dead.
- Illusions Default buff iconPlay Spawn soundPlay Death sound “ Play A legion sprouts from one! Click to listen— Phantom Lancer ” Illusions (also commonly called illus) are imperfect, weaker copies of heroes, created by spells or items. They are destroyed upon hitting Roshan or launching an attack projectile.
- The extra attack speed The frequency with which units attack is measured in attack speed. A unit s attack speed can be modified by items, agility, abilities, and auras. Contents 1 Base attack time 2 Attack speed representation 3 Attack causes Roshan to attack exactly once per second.
Because of the powerful items and gold received from killing Roshan, he is a large side objective. Many large fights may occur around his pit, and players may try to kill Roshan without being noticed.
Roshan, sometimes also referred to as Roshan the Immortal, is the most powerful neutral creep Neutral creeps are a type of creep not controlled by any player. They are aligned to neither of the teams, and offer an alternative source of gold and experience. Neutral creeps appear in small camps in Dota 2. It is the first unit which spawns, right as the match is loaded and is the only NPC which scales over time. During the early to mid game, he easily outmatches almost every hero in one-on-one combat. Very few heroes can take him on alone during the mid game. Even in the late game, lots of heroes struggle fighting him one on one, since Roshan grows stronger as time passes.
Roshan is not a creep which can just be farmed like the other neutral creep camps, fighting him is an important team decision, as it needs the correct timing and approach since it can decide the future of the match. Usually, it is fought as a team when it is safe to do so, meaning when the enemy team does not display a threat at the moment (for example after a successful team fight).
- Dota 2 Roshan (Go to: http://www.youtube.com/)
- WTF JUST HAPPENED?! MIRACLE- INSTANT KILL ROSHAN IN ONE SECOND WITH ARC WARDEN AT MIN 50 - EPIC DOTA (Watch the games on https://www)
Roshan can be found inside his pit, which is located to the left of the top river rune spot. The pit is completely inside the river, with the river splitting up at its entrance and merging again right behind the pit. The entry of the pit faces south-east, towards the mid lane. The pit shell is U-shaped and has a length of about 1250 range and width of about 1050 range. The pathable area inside the pit has a length and width of about 750 to 550 range. Roshan can only be attacked from within that area, with the torches at the pit entry marking where it begins. Spells can target Roshan from anywhere and are not restricted like attacks. Roshan himself can also attack from anywhere, he does not have to be within his pit to attack. Roshan always stays at the end of the pit when not attacking and only attacks if enemy units come within 150 range of him, or damage him from within 1800 range.
Roshan`s exact location on the map is (x = -2464.245, y = 2016.373).
Vision inside the pit
The only way to gain vision over the pit is to enter it. Units with ground vision Vision changes around while the hero moves. Vision describes what a unit can and cannot see from its current location and state. Places a unit cannot see are filled with the Fog of War, a (this includes wards This page is about in-game units. For cosmetic pets, see Summoned Unit. Summons are a type of units that are created with spells. Players do not encounter them, unless they play as, with or against and any spell) from outside cannot see into the pit, no matter how far their sight range goes or if they are on an elevated area like the ward spots. Observer Ward Item Changelogs Observer WardB A form of half-sentient plant, often cultivated by apprentice wizards. Cost60 Bought FromConsumables Active Place Observer Ward Charges 1 Disassemble? No Alert allies? No Recipe Observer Ward s and Sentry Ward Item Changelogs Sentry WardB A form of plant originally grown in the garden of a fearful king. Cost100 Bought FromConsumables Active Place Sentry Ward Charges 1 Disassemble? No Alert allies? No s cannot be placed inside the pit at all. Be that as it may, units with flying, or unobstructed vision Vision changes around while the hero moves. Vision describes what a unit can and cannot see from its current location and state. Places a unit cannot see are filled with the Fog of War, a can see inside the pit from the outside.
So the only way to gain vision Vision changes around while the hero moves. Vision describes what a unit can and cannot see from its current location and state. Places a unit cannot see are filled with the Fog of War, a inside the pit is to have an owned unit with ground vision in there (e.g. the hero itself, summoned units This page is about in-game units. For cosmetic pets, see Summoned Unit. Summons are a type of units that are created with spells. Players do not encounter them, unless they play as, with or against or wards such as Remote Mines, Psionic Trap or Mass Serpent Ward), cast a ground vision providing spell like Crystal Nova or Ice Vortex inside there, have a unit with flying vision (e.g. Night Stalker Hero Strategy Counters Equipment Gear Responses Sounds Lore Old Abilities Changelogs Known Bugs Night Stalker 23 + 3.1 18 + 2.25 16 with Aghanim`s Scepter Item Upgraded Abilities Old Abilities Lore Changelogs Aghanim s Scepter The scepter of a wizard with demigod-like powers. Cost4200 Bought FromCaster Passive Ultimate Upgrade Bonus +10 Strength+10 Agility+10 Intelligence+175 or the hawks from Call of the Wild: Hawk) near the pit, or cast a flying vision providing spell like Illusory Orb, Static Remnant or Eyes In The Forest near the pit. Scan does not react on the presence of heroes inside the Roshan Pit.
When Roshan is slain, a global sound resembling its Play screaming, along with a special piece of Play music and an announcement from the announcer are played for all 10 players. Along with that, a screen message appears, announcing its death and which team killed it.
When Roshan is slain, he respawns after a random time between 8⃢₀ₓ11 minutes. Unlike with other neutral creeps, the respawn cannot be prevented by any means. The players do not get any indicator for when exactly he respawns, but spectators and casters can see a clock at Roshan`s spawn point, showing the exact time left for the respawn (not until 5 minutes after Roshan was slain).
Each player of the killing team is rewarded with 150 gold, and the hero who deals the killing blow gets an extra random bonus of 150⃢₀ₒ400 gold, effectively gaining 300⃢₀ₓ550 gold.
Upon each death, Roshan always drops the Aegis of the Immortal, an undroppable item. Once picked up, if the owner dies, they will reincarnate at the death location after a 5-second delay. If the carrier of the Aegis of the Immortal does not die within 5 minutes after picking it up, it is removed from its inventory and fully restores its health and mana over a short period of time. This restoration can be canceled by taking any player-based damage, including self-inflicted damage. If the Aegis of the Immortal is not picked up and left on the ground, it disappears once Roshan respawns.
The Aegis of the Immortal can be picked up by any hero (except Meepo clones, Tempest Doubles and Lone Druid`s Spirit Bear). It is not restricted to the team that slew Roshan, meaning an enemy hero can "snatch" the Aegis of the Immortal. It can also be denied by attacking it.
Upon Roshan`s second death and onwards, he also drops the Cheese, a completely shareable consumable item, which can be sold for 500 gold by the player who initially picks it up, or used to instantly restore 2500 health and 1500 mana. Just like the Aegis, the Cheese can also be picked up by anyone. Be that as it may, it is important to note that it can only be sold by the player who was first to pick it up. Therefore, if the Cheese is transferred from Player 1 to Player 2, only Player 1 can sell the Cheese.
Spells which cannot target or do not affect Roshan
- Anti-Mage – Mana Break
- Bane – Enfeeble
- Batrider – Firefly
- Batrider – Flamebreak
- Chen – Holy Persuasion
- Chen – Test of Faith
- Dark Seer – Vacuum
- Death Prophet – Spirit Siphon
- Disruptor – Kinetic Field
- Disruptor – Static Storm
- Doom – Doom
- Doom – Infernal Blade
- Drow Ranger – Gust
- Earth Spirit – Boulder Smash
- Elder Titan – Astral Spirit
- Elder Titan – Echo Stomp
- Elder Titan – Natural Order
- Enchantress – Enchant
- Enigma – Midnight Pulse
- Fire – Permanent Immolation
- Gyrocopter – Call Down
- Invoker – Chaos Meteor
- Invoker – EMP
- Invoker – Sun Strike
- Invoker – Tornado
- Juggernaut – Omnislash
- Keeper of the Light – Blinding Light
- Kunkka – X Marks the Spot
- Legion Commander – Overwhelming Odds
- Lifestealer – Feast
- Lion – Mana Drain
- Luna – Eclipse
- Medusa – Stone Gaze
- Meepo – Earthbind
- Meepo – Poof
- Naga Siren – Song of the Siren
- Necrophos – Reaper`s Scythe
- Nyx Assassin – Impale
- Phoenix – Sun Ray
- Razor – Eye of the Storm
- Shadow Demon – Shadow Poison
- Shadow Demon – Soul Catcher
- Slark – Dark Pact
- Sniper – Shrapnel
- Spectre – Desolate
- Spectre – Dispersion
- Spirit Bear – Entangling Claws
- Spirit Breaker – Greater Bash
- Tidehunter – Anchor Smash
- Tidehunter – Ravage
- Tinker – Mar. of the Machines
- Troll Warlord – Whirling Axes (Melee)
- Troll Warlord – Whirling Axes (Ranged)
- Vengeful Spirit – Nether Swap
- Zeus – Static Field
Spells which behave differently on Roshan
Roshan, the Immortal
Roshan is a powerful Neutral Creep located in a cavern in the middle of the north-west section of the river. He initially spawns at the very beginning of the game, and will respawn at a random time between 8 and 11 minutes after every death. You may only attack Roshan from inside his pit, although many spells can be cast from outside. If Roshan is ever brought outside of his pit, he will become invulnerable.
When killed, Roshan drops the Aegis of the Immortal; for his third and all subsequent deaths he will also drop Cheese. The hero who kills Roshan will receive a random bonus reward between 150 - 400 gold, and all five members of the team will receive 200 gold.
Every 4 minutes (starting at the 0:00 minute mark) Roshan will gain +20 damage to his Slam ability, +460 hp, +10 damage, and +1.1 armor. Roshan`s experience bounty also increases by 20 every minute.
Aegis of the Immortal
- When the carrier dies, he will respawn at the death location after 5 seconds with full health and mana. The Aegis is consumed in the process.
- After five minutes without being used, the Aegis will be consumed and the carrier will regenerate to full health and mana over 5 seconds. This regeneration is stopped if the carrier takes damage from a tower or hero.
- Cannot be shared or dropped.
- Consume to restore 2500 Health and 1500 Mana.
- Sells for 500 gold.
|Patch Version||Balance Changes|