Buildings are special units that are immune to most spells, use structure armor Armor is an attribute shared by all units. Armor is used to determine the amount of damage reduction (or amplification if an armor value is negative) a unit takes from physical damage sources. Higher armor , and are immobile. Destroying a building rewards you with a bounty, similar to most creeps Creeps are basic units in Dota 2. Every unit which is not a hero, building, ward or courier is considered a creep. Creeps can belong to either faction, be neutral, or be player-controlled units. Unlike or heroes Main Mechanics Attributes Table Release Dates Grid Layout Heroes are the essential element of Dota 2, as the course of the match is dependent on their intervention. During . Destroying towers rewards the entire team. Buildings are divided into several categories, each with their own role.
Each faction`s three lanes are guarded by 3 towers, and their Ancient guarded by 2 neighboring towers. There are 4 different tiers of towers, increasing in strength the higher the tier:
- Tier 1 towers Tier 1 Tower Building Level 1 Health 1400 Health regeneration 0 Armor 14 Magic resistance 0% Attack damage 100‒120 Acquisition range 700 Attack range 700 Base attack time 1 Attack animation 0.6+0.4 Projectile speed 750 , located at the tip of each lane.
- Tier 2 towers Tier 2 Tower Building Level 2 Health 1600 Health regeneration 0 Armor 16 Magic resistance 0% Attack damage 142‒162 Acquisition range 700 Attack range 700 Base attack time 0.95 Attack animation 0.6+0.4 Projectile speed 750 , located halfway through each lane.
- Tier 3 towers Tier 3 Tower Building Level 3 Health 1600 Health regeneration 0 Armor 16 Magic resistance 0% Attack damage 142‒162 Acquisition range 700 Attack range 700 Base attack time 0.95 Attack animation 0.6+0.4 Projectile speed 750 , located on top of the 3 ramps at each base.
- Tier 4 towers Tier 4 Tower Building Level 4 Health 1600 Health regeneration 3 Armor 24 Magic resistance 0% Attack damage 142‒162 Acquisition range 700 Attack range 700 Base attack time 0.95 Attack animation 0.6+0.4 Projectile speed 750 , the 2 towers located in front of each Ancient.
Every tower, except for tier 1 towers, is invulnerable until the tower preceding it is destroyed. The two towers defending a team`s Ancient become vulnerable if any tier 3 tower is destroyed. Note: No barracks have to be killed to make these towers vulnerable. Both of the tier 4 towers must be destroyed in order to remove the Ancient`s invulnerability.
All towers have a sight range of 1900/800, and an attack range of 700. All towers deal siege damage, which deals only 85% damage to heroes Main Mechanics Attributes Table Release Dates Grid Layout Heroes are the essential element of Dota 2, as the course of the match is dependent on their intervention. During , but 150% damage to all siege lane creeps Lane creeps are a form of creep that automatically move down the three lanes towards the enemy faction s base. Each and every 30 seconds a new group (the creep wave) spawns for each faction at . Towers never attack nearby neutral creeps Neutral creeps are a type of creep not controlled by any player. They are aligned to neither of the teams, and offer an alternative source of gold and experience. Neutral creeps appear in small camps . Additionally, all towers have True Sight Invisibility is a status effect which makes units and heroes not appear on their opponent s screen or minimap, and makes them unable to be targeted directly by the enemy. Invisibility makes the unit s model appear in a 700 area around them, allowing them to see any invisible units including Observer Wards Item Changelogs Observer WardB A form of half-sentient plant, often cultivated by apprentice wizards. Cost60 Bought FromConsumables Active Place Observer Ward Charges 1 Disassemble? No Alert allies? No Recipe Observer Ward and Sentry Wards Item Changelogs Sentry WardB A form of plant originally grown in the garden of a fearful king. Cost100 Bought FromConsumables Active Place Sentry Ward Charges 1 Disassemble? No Alert allies? No .
Towers can be denied, just like creeps, once they have 10% health or less. This means that tier 1 towers (1400 total health) can be denied at 140 health or lower, and tier 2-4 towers (1600 total health) can be denied at 160 health or lower. Denying “ Play Denied! Click to listen— Juggernaut ” Denying is the act of preventing enemy heroes from getting the last hit on a friendly unit by last hitting the unit oneself. Enemies earn reduced experience if the towers reduces the gold bounty gained by the enemy team.
Towers have a specific targeting priority that determines which enemy it will attack. This list represents that priority in descending order:
- Closest enemy unit or hero attacking a friendly hero.
- Closest enemy unit or hero attacking the tower itself.
- Closest enemy unit or hero attacking any other friendly unit.
- Closest enemy unit.
- Closest enemy hero.
- Closest enemy catapult.
- Closest enemy ward.
Note that in the above list, catapults and wards are exceptions, always being targeted after other units, even if they are attacking a friendly hero or the tower. Furthermore, towers attacking a catapult or ward will automatically switch to any other valid unit that enters their range (and towers attacking a ward will automatically switch to a catapult entering the range if it is the only other valid target). For any other unit, the tower will finish killing its current target before acquiring a new one.
- There is one exception, which comes from an enemy unit attacking or issuing an attack order on a friendly hero. When this happens, all nearby friendly computer-controlled units, including towers, will immediately switch targets to the aggressor. This special aggro has a 2.5 second cooldown, allowing players to issue an attack outside tower range, then move into range, and issue another attack without drawing aggro.
Else, the tower will only switch targets under four circumstances:
- If the targeted enemy dies.
- If the targeted enemy moves out of the range.
- If the targeted enemy issues an attack order on a friendly unit or hero.
When the tower switches targets, it will choose a new target based on the above priority list. In the third case, if the previous target is still the highest priority, it will continue to attack it.
When an enemy tower is destroyed, all allied heroes receive the tower`s bounty as reliable gold.
If a hero gets the last hit on a tower, he receives an additional 150-250 reliable gold.
If a tower is denied, the team bounty is halved, and no last-hit bounty is awarded.
|Tier||Health||Damage||Armor||Team Bounty|| Team Bounty |
|1||1400||100 -120||14||1||120||60|| |
|2||1600||142 -162||16||0.95||200||100|| |
|3||1600||142 -162||16||0.95||200||100|| |
|4||1600||142 -162||24||0.95||200||100|| |
- Dota Underlords Strategy Guide - Composition Building (Previous video on Gold Managem)
- Dota 2 but Everything has 550 "Speed" (Including Buildings) (I made a card game: https://ww)
- Increased effigy buildings HPTechnology company from 500 to 1000.
- Increased effigy buildings armor from 10 to 12.
- Increased effigy buildings bounty from 111 to 125 to the killer.
- Fixed Glyph Tower under the effects of Glyph The Glyph of Fortification, or Glyph, is an ability usable by any player that causes all friendly buildings to become impervious to damage for a short duration. Glyph lasts not affecting Effigy buildings
Ancients Ancient Building Level 1 Health 4250 Health regeneration 3 Armor 15 Magic resistance 0% Collision size 298 Vision range 2600 • 2600 (G) Bounty 0 Experience 0 Notes Abilities: Backdoor Protection True Sight This article are massive structures found inside each faction`s base. In order to win, each team must destroy the enemy team`s Ancient. Ancients have no offensive abilities themselves, but are guarded by 2 towers. They cannot be attacked until both towers are destroyed.
Ancients have 4250 health, and regenerate 3 health per second. Ancients also have 15 armor, 2600/2600 sight range, and True Sight in a 900 area around them.
Barracks are special buildings, defended by tier 3 towers, that are responsible for keeping lane creeps Lane creeps are a form of creep that automatically move down the three lanes towards the enemy faction s base. Each and every 30 seconds a new group (the creep wave) spawns for each faction at as powerful as their counterparts. There are two Barracks for each lane per faction - one for melee creeps, and one for ranged creeps. Destroying either Barracks provides a large boost to the destroying team`s associated lane creeps, increasing their statistics, as well as reducing the gold “ Play Now that s how you make gold. Click to listen— Alchemist ” Gold is the currency used to buy items or instantly revive your hero. Gold can be earned from killing heroes, creeps, or buildings. Contents and experience Main Changelogs “ Play I grow stronger! Click to listen— Storm Spirit ” Experience allows heroes to level up, which makes them stronger and allows them to learn new abilities. Experience is earned they give when killed.
Barracks are invulnerable until the tower that is guarding them is destroyed. Melee Barracks have 1500 health and regenerate 5 health per second, while Range Barracks only have 1200 health and no regeneration. Barracks also have 900/600 sight range. Destroying a melee barracks grants every player on the team 225 reliable gold, while destroying a range barracks grants 150 reliable gold; if a player unit gets the last hit, that player receives an additional 100-150 reliable gold “ Play Now that s how you make gold. Click to listen— Alchemist ” Gold is the currency used to buy items or instantly revive your hero. Gold can be earned from killing heroes, creeps, or buildings. Contents bounty. Barracks do not have True Sight, but do have backdoor protection.
|Melee Barracks Melee Barracks Building Level 1 Health 1500 Health regeneration 5 Armor 15 Magic resistance 0% Collision size 144 Vision range 900 • 600 (G) Bounty 100‒150 (+ 225) Experience 0 Notes Abilities: Backdoor Protection Main||1500||5.0 Health/sec||15||100-150 Gold|| |
|Ranged Barracks Ranged Barracks Building Level 1 Health 1200 Health regeneration 0 Armor 10 Magic resistance 0% Collision size 144 Vision range 900 • 600 (G) Bounty 100‒150 (+ 150) Experience 0 Notes Abilities: Backdoor Protection Main||1200||0.0 Health/sec||10||100-150 Gold|| |
Fountains Fountain Building Level 1 Health 500 Health regeneration 0 Armor 0 Magic resistance 0% Attack damage 190‒199 Acquisition range 1200 Attack range 1200 Base attack time 0.15 Attack animation 0+0 Projectile speed 1400 Collision size are buildings located in the respawn areas of both bases, and provide healing and mana regeneration to all allied units near it. They also attack any enemy unit that comes within 800 range, dealing 190-199 physical siege damage per attack. Together with their BAT of 0.15 this means that the fountain will deal around 970 DPS (before armor reductions) to the enemy heroes. Fountains have a True Sight radius of 1200. They are also invulnerable.
Shrines Shrine Building Level 0 Health 1500 Health regeneration 0 Armor 20 Magic resistance 0% Collision size 96 Vision range 0 • 0 (G) Bounty 0 (+ 125) Experience 0 Notes Abilities: Backdoor Protection Sanctuary Main are small supportive buildings scattered throughout both bases, and located outside of the base. In total, there are 5 shrines per team, from which 3 are located within the base around the Ancient, while the remaining 2 are in front of the secret shop and the ancient creep camp in the jungle respectively. Shrines are invulnerable until one tier 3 tower of the team fall.
Shrines provide no vision, so the ones outside of the base do not serve as free wards. Be that as it may, since they are regular buildings, they can be teleported to with Town Portal Scroll Item Changelogs Town Portal ScrollBL What a hero truly needs. Cost50 Bought FromConsumables Active Teleport Charges 1 Disassemble? No Alert allies? No Recipe The Town Portal Scroll is an item purchasable s and Boots of Travel Item Changelogs Boots of TravelB Winged boots that grant omnipresence. Cost2400 (2000) Bought FromCommon Active Teleport Bonus +100 Movement speed Disassemble? No Alert allies? No Recipe The Boots of Travel are . Shrines are also quite tough, having high armor and a big health pool, so that destroying one takes some time. Like other important buildings, their destruction grants gold to the enemy team when destroyed by them.
The main purpose of the shrines is to provide a quick heal and mana restoration to heroes. All of them have a passive ability which can be activated by heroes by right-clicking the shrine. The ability greatly boosts health and mana regeneration of nearby allied units for a short time. This ability has a high cooldown though, so it should not be used mindlessly. Shrines cannot be used until five minutes after the first creep wave spawns.
In addition to the above buildings, there are other buildings that have no special function within a base, called Effigy Buildings Effigy Building Building Level 1 Health 1000 Health regeneration 0 Armor 12 Magic resistance 0% Collision size 96 Vision range 900 • 600 (G) Bounty 125 Experience 0 Notes Abilities: Backdoor Protection See more: Buildings . These buildings exist only to occupy enemy creeps and to provide enemy players with gold.
On the whole, there are 5 of such buildings on each side. They can be made into effigies by using a cosmetic item. These are functionally identical to other buildings, but have a different appearance and display a text notification when destroyed.
Effigy buildings have 1000 health, 12 armor, and backdoor protection. They also have a sight range of 800/550 and give a 125 unreliable gold bounty when destroyed.
- All buildings, except for tier 1 towers and the shrines outside of the base have this ability.
- The backdoor protections of tier 2 towers outside the base are all independent from each other and from the base backdoor protection.
- Be that as it may, the protection of buildings inside the base is bound together. If one of them loses backdoor protection, all of them do.
- The unit detection is aura Auras are passive abilities that grant a buff or debuff to units in an area of effect around the holder, or in some cases, over a short period at a targeted point or unit. By -based. If an enemy lane creep gets within 900 radius of the building, the protection is lost.
- The aura`s effect lingers for 0.5 seconds, so the total reactivation delay is effectively 15.5 seconds.
- While protected, the building takes 25% less damage from any source, and 75% less damage from illusions Default buff iconPlay Spawn soundPlay Death sound “ Play A legion sprouts from one! Click to listen— Phantom Lancer ” Illusions (also commonly called illus) are imperfect, weaker copies of heroes, created by spells or items. They .
- This includes spell damage Spell damage Spell damage sources Spell damage is all damage which is not dealt by physical attacks. This includes all spells which deal magical, physical or pure damage. Even the damage , not only attacks, including spells cast by illusions.
- While unprotected, the building only takes 60% less damage from illusion attacks (excluding their spells).
- If a backdoor-protected building is damaged by an enemy, it immediately starts healing back.
- Heals 9 health in 0.1 second intervals, which translates to 90 health per second.
- This means, it is possible to destroy protected buildings by dealing more than 90 damage per second ( after reductions There are several ways to affect the final value of a damage instance. Damage can be manipulated on both ends, from the dealing unit (outgoing damage) and the receiving unit (incoming damage). Armor and magic ).
- Only heals back damage dealt by enemy units. Damaged dealt by allies is not healed back.
- The True Sight Invisibility is a status effect which makes units and heroes not appear on their opponent s screen or minimap, and makes them unable to be targeted directly by the enemy. Invisibility makes the unit s model appear is provided within the whole area, regardless of the buildings actual vision. It is fully unobstructed.
- The True Sight is provided by an aura Auras are passive abilities that grant a buff or debuff to units in an area of effect around the holder, or in some cases, over a short period at a targeted point or unit. By which affects enemies. Its debuff lingers for 0.5 seconds.
- Cannot detect units under the effect of Shadow Dance, Smoke of Deceit Item Changelogs Smoke of DeceitB The charlatan wizard Myrddin s only true contribution to the arcane arts. Cost50 Bought FromConsumables Active Smoke of Deceit Charges 1 Disassemble? No Alert allies? Yes Recipe and Techies Hero Strategy Counters Equipment Gear Responses Sounds Lore Old Abilities Changelogs Techies 17 + 2.3 14 + 1.3 22 + 2.9 Level Base ` mines under the effect of an Aghanim`s Scepter upgraded Minefield Sign.
- The aura Auras are passive abilities that grant a buff or debuff to units in an area of effect around the holder, or in some cases, over a short period at a targeted point or unit. By `s buff lingers for 0.5 seconds.
- Multiple instances of Tower Protection do not stack.
- Only affects allied heroes, creep-heroes and illusions Default buff iconPlay Spawn soundPlay Death sound “ Play A legion sprouts from one! Click to listen— Phantom Lancer ” Illusions (also commonly called illus) are imperfect, weaker copies of heroes, created by spells or items. They . Other allied units are not affected.
The main line of base defense, towers are the primary buildings that can attack. Both the Radiant and the Dire have three lanes which are guarded by three towers each. Their Ancient is guarded by two neighboring towers. Towers are a higher tier depending on how far they are in the lane. Every tower, except for Tier 1 towers, are invulnerable until the lower tier tower in front of it is destroyed. The two Tier 4 towers defending a team`s Ancient become vulnerable if any Tier 3 tower is destroyed. Barracks do not have to be destroyed to make these towers vulnerable. Both Tier 4 towers must be destroyed in order to remove the Ancient`s invulnerability.
Towers can be denied, just like creeps, once they have 10% health or less. This means that tier 1 towers (1400 total HP) can be denied at 140 health or lower, and tier 2-4 towers (1600 total HP) can be denied at 160 health or lower. Tier 4 towers regen 3 HP/sec.
All towers have a sight range of 1900 / 800, a True Sight range of 700, an attack range of 700, and grant an armor aura to nearby heroes. They also gain 2 armor for each enemy hero within 1200 distance. All Towers deal Siege Damage.
Towers have a specific targeting priority that determines which enemy it will attack. Listed from highest priority to lowest.
- Closest enemy unit or hero attacking a friendly hero with auto attack
- Closest enemy unit or hero attacking the tower itself with auto attack
- Closest enemy unit or hero attacking any friendly unit with auto attack
- Closest enemy unit
- Closest enemy hero
- Closest enemy catapult
Towers do not attack neutral units.
The tower will only switch targets under three circumstances:
- If the targeted enemy unit or hero dies (target is removed)
- If an enemy unit or hero targets a friendly hero within 500 range of the tower (priority 1)
- If an enemy hero being attacked by the tower manually attacks a friendly unit or hero (this is a strategy known as removing tower aggression, or "tower aggro" to get a tower to stop attacking you, forcing it to switch targets)
|Tier||Bounty||Denied Bounty||Last Hit Bonus||Average Total||Denied Total|
|1||120 reliable Gold||80 reliable Gold||150-250 unreliable Gold||1520 Gold||500 Gold|
|2||200 reliable Gold||100 reliable Gold||150-250 unreliable Gold||1760 Gold||600 Gold|
|3||240 reliable Gold||120 reliable Gold||150-250 unreliable Gold||1990 Gold||700 Gold|
|4||280 reliable Gold||140 reliable Gold||150-250 unreliable Gold||2225 Gold||800 Gold|
|Tier||Health||Damage||Armor||Base Attack Time||Armor Aura||HP Regen|
All buildings except for Tier 1 towers and the Fountain have backdoor protection, which regenerates structures by 90 hp per second until they are at their previous health amount, and provides 75% damage resistance against illusions and 25% damage resistance against all other units. This means backdoor protection can resist up to 240 dps, any higher dps will be able to eventually destroy the building. Backdoor protection activates when there are no attacking allied creeps within a 900 radius of the enemy tower. If there are allied creeps nearby, backdoor protection is disabled and the tower remains vulnerable for 15 seconds after the last creep dies. Backdoor protection will not regenerate damage dealt by friendly units.
It should be noted that Tier 2 towers each have their own separate backdoor protection. Disabling the backdoor protection of one Tier 2 tower will not disable the others. For the base area (which encompasses all Tier 3 and 4 towers, Barracks, Pillars, and the Ancient) all buildings will share backdoor protection within that area. This means disabling one base building`s backdoor protection will disable it for the entire base. Keep in mind however that Tier 4 towers are still invulnerable until at least one Tier 3 tower is destroyed, and the Ancient is invulnerable until both Tier 4 towers are destroyed.
Barracks are buildings which spawn Lane Creeps and are defended by Tier 3 towers. There are two barracks for each lane. The Melee Barracks is always to the right and the Ranged Barracks is always to the left, no matter which faction`s side of the map you are on. Destroying an enemy Barracks grants your team`s corresponding lane super creeps. For example, if you destroy the middle lane`s Melee Barracks, your middle lane will now spawn Super Melee creeps.
Destroying all of the enemy base`s barracks will cause an announcement to sound, alerting both teams that you are now spawning mega creeps. This upgrades Super creeps to Mega Creeps, making them even more powerful. See Lane Creeps for more details.
Creeps will always spawn, regardless of whether there is a barracks or not. Barracks are invulnerable until the corresponding tower that guards them is destroyed.
The Melee Barracks has 1500 HP, 15 Armor and 5 HP regen.
The Ranged Barracks has 1200 HP, 10 Armor and 0 HP regen.
Barracks have a last hit bonus of 100-150 gold, and give each player on the enemy team 275 (Melee) / 225 (Ranged) gold when destroyed. The team gold is given even if the barracks are denied.
Barracks have 900 / 600 sight range, and do not have True Sight.
Ancients (also known as Thrones) are massive structures and the main objective. To win, your team must destroy the enemy Ancient. Ancients have no offensive abilities, but are guarded by towers and powerful team of five heroes. The Ancient is invincible until both Tier 4 towers are destroyed.
Ancients have 4250 hp, regenerate 3 hp per second, 15 armor, and backdoor protection.
They also have 2600 / 2600 sight range, and a True Sight radius of 900.
The fountain is a structure located in the respawn area of each base, and provides a healing and mana regeneration aura to all allied units near it.
The Fountain Rejuvenation aura provides 4% of maximum HP and Mana per second + 14 Mana per second.
Fountains are permanently invulnerable, have 1800 / 1800 sight range, a True Sight radius of 1200, and an attack range of 1200. Deals 190-199 damage per attack.
Bottles are automatically refilled when you are near the fountain. Using bottles while near the fountain speeds up the rate of regeneration.
The Home Shop is located at the fountain.
Shrines are regenerative structures in the base and on the map. Each team has 5 Shrines inside the base, and 2 Shrines on the map near each team`s Secret Shop and Ancient Camp locations. They can be directly teleported to just like all other team buildings. Shrines become vulnerable whenever any Tier 3 tower falls for the respective team.
Shrines have 1500 HP and 20 Armor. Shrines provide a 150 gold bounty for each player on the team when killed or denied. Shrines do not grant vision.
Pillars or Effigies are smaller structures that act as buffers within a base, making creeps take longer to reach actual towers and give the base`s defenders more time to act.